Sunday, December 2, 2012

La Cantante ~ Repost

Chapter Six on FFn

Chapter Six on TWCS

Chapter Six on AO3


Edward reluctantly released me from his hold and opened up the passenger door. I slid in as Edward jogged around the front of the car and slipped into the driver's seat. He turned to me and gave me a crooked smile.

He's so pretty.

He started the car and backed out of the parking spot. After he placed the car into gear, Edward grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. His hands were soft in a masculine sort of way. My hand was engulfed by his, encasing my palm in safety.

I really need to stop reading Harlequin romance novels…

He all-to-quickly returned to campus and pulled into parking lot behind Patterson Hall. We sat in his car as it idled. As we were sitting there in a comfortable silence, his face fell into a frown. "I don't want tonight to end," Edward said quietly. "Other than the Tanya debacle, it's been perfect."

"I don't want it to end either, Edward," I replied as a squeezed his large hand. "Unfortunately, you are 
rooming with my big oaf of a brother and I'm rooming with your pixie sister."

"Shit." He wrinkled his nose adorably. It almost looked like he was mentally trying to figure out how to extend our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment