Sunday, November 25, 2012

Surviving the Teenage Dream - NEW STORY ~ Update

Chapter One on FFn

Meet the Cullens...Again on AO3

Meet the Cullens...Again on TWCS


"Owen, careful with the brakes," I barked. He was pumping the brakes of my car, causing it to jerk and give his old man a concussion against the seat rest. "You just need to tap them."

"Sorry, Dad," he grumbled as he eased up on the pedal. He pushed his glasses up his face and sighed. "I'm never going to get this. Why do I suck?"

"You do not suck," I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. "Who told you that? I'll kick their butts, or ground them if they're one of your siblings."

"It's nothing, Dad," he sighed. He pulled into a parking spot, putting the car into park and got out. I frowned at his actions and at his now sullen attitude. He'd become more and more withdrawn since his sixteenth birthday. Owen had always been a quiet child, but at least he had a crooked smile on his face and was a happy kid. Now, he's just depressed and sad. In fact, our house has been pretty sedate since Kyra's temper tantrum just prior to Homecoming. I moved the driver's side of the car while Owen slunk into the passenger seat. He took out his iPod and put in his ear buds, effectively cutting off communication with me.

I miss my sweet children. They were so adorable when they were babies. They loved conditionally and didn't give lip.

Bella

Edward

Kyra

Owen

Mia

Masen

Jasper

Alice

Adam

Gianna

Demetri

Alex

Justin

Rose

Tim

Ava

Lucas

Esme

Marcus
















No comments:

Post a Comment