Wednesday, November 21, 2012

La Cantante ~ Update/REPOST

Chapter Four on FFn

The Singer on AO3


I exited the bathroom with a towel around my waist and a glint in my eyes. I was determined to get to know Bella Swan. From the brief meeting, I was enthralled by this shy but gorgeous girl…no, woman. I was genuinely pleased when she said that she was coming to the party on the north side of campus. It was being held in Rathburn in the Chapel. That was a fun place to play. It was already set up like stage because it was an old church and we performed in the pulpit. That and the acoustics were sweet! There is something about performing in a church. The chords, voices and sounds are more resonant.

I walked to my suitcase where I had yet to unpack my clothes and grabbed a pair of boxers. I slipped them on under my towel. I proceeded to grab the rest of my clothes for the performance tonight. For performances, I usually wore all black: black jeans, black t-shirt and black jacket. It went with the whole "bad-ass" persona that I adopted for my music. The people closest to me knew that I was not a "bad-ass." Well, except towards Tanya, but she deserved it.

Such a bitch…

No comments:

Post a Comment