Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Ilha do Amor Update

Chapter Nine on FFn

Happy Birthday, Mr. Cullen on TWCS


"Alice, I need your help," I said as I sat down next to her by the pool. She was hiding behind a pair of obnoxiously large sunglasses.

"With what?" she asked, smiling crookedly. "And why should I help you? You ruined my Alexander McQueen shorts."

"Because you love me," I said, batting my eyelashes at her. "And you want to make your brother happy."

"Aw, hell," she grumbled. "You go and pull the brother card."

"Alice, it's his birthday tomorrow and I want to make it special. He told me yesterday that he didn't really have anything to live for and he never celebrated his birthday. So, I want to make it extra special to prove to him that he's got so much to live for and enjoy," I said fervently.

"Put a bow around your body and call it a day," Alice snickered. I smacked her. "OW! Bitch, hitting me is not going to get me to help you."

"I'm pretty certain that Edward doesn't want me objectifying myself for his birthday," I said flatly. "He planned this incredibly romantic date for us in Rio and I want to do the same here on Isle Esme."

"What have you got so far?" Alice asked as she pushed her sunglasses up.

"Um, nothing?" I giggled. "I'd love to spend the day with him and spoil him rotten. Mr. Workaholic is working…"










No comments:

Post a Comment