Monday, October 15, 2012

Angels and Monsters Update

Chapter Twelve on AO3

Chapter Twelve on FFn

Chapter Twelve on TWCS


My whole world has changed. On my wedding night, I’m brutally attacked by some vampire and Bella was forced to bite me, change me into a vampire. The pain of my broken bones from the fall out of the window was NOTHING compared to the pain of the metamorphosis to being a vampire. I felt like my skin, my body, my inside were on fire. I wanted to scream out but I could hear my angel’s voice in my head, apologizing. She hated to change me.

I’m so sorry, Edward.

Please forgive me.

I can’t lose you.

I’m so selfish.

You don’t deserve me.

I’m a monster.

I’ve killed another person; the love of my life.

Her thoughts were on repeat and her mental anguish washed over me. I didn’t want to add to it by screaming out in agony. What good would it have done? Nothing. So, I lay on the bed and waited until my body completed its change from being a weak human to a newborn vampire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment