Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Prescription for Love Teaser


Using my key, I let myself into the building but knocked on the door, waiting for Bella to open it up. She did and she was gorgeous. Dear God. I blinked a few times, smiling crookedly at her.

“What? Do I have something on my face?” she asked, wiping her cheeks.

“No. You’re perfect,” I said as I slipped inside of the door. Her hair was down and curled softly. Her makeup was natural, enhancing her beautiful features. She wore a purple shirtdress with a belt around her waist along with the jewelry that I gave her for Valentine’s day. In her hand, she was holding a pair of beige wedge heels. “Is there a reason why you’re holding your shoes as opposed to wearing them?”

“I think Alice is trying to kill me. I measured the heel. It’s four and half inches,” she grumbled, holding the shoe to my face. “I can barely walk in flat fucking Crocs and she wants me to wear these? I’m going to break my damn ankle.”

I took her hand, guiding her to the couch. “Sit, sweet girl,” I said. She sat down on the couch while I sat down on the table. “Foot, please.” She put her foot in my lap. “I like the pedicure. Sexy red on your sexy feet.”

“Only you would find feet sexy,” Bella quipped. “Angela was bored last night and she decided to play beautician and gave me a pedicure. It’s different for me. I’m normally a pink or beige girl. Red’s not my normal style.”

I ran my finger down her leg, staring in her deep brown eyes. “It’s sexy. I love it,” I purred. “And you have to wear these to show off your sexy little toes.” I kissed the top of her foot before slipping on the wedge 
heel. I repeated the action to the other foot. “You ready, gorgeous?”

“Huh?” she asked.

“You ready to go?” I chuckled.

“Sorry, you completely dazzled me, Edward,” she said dreamily. “Damn sexy doctor, trying to sweep me off my feet.”

“Is it working?” I asked.

“Oh, yes,” she laughed nervously.

3 comments: