Sunday, September 30, 2012

Starlet Update

Aftershocks on AO3

Chapter 10 on FFn

Aftershocks on TWCS


“This traffic sucks,” I grumbled from the passenger seat of Edward’s Volvo.

“Everyone has the same idea of leaving the city,” Edward replied, squeezing my hand. “I cannot believe how many aftershocks we’ve had since that initial earthquake.”

“Have you heard the magnitude? Location of the epicenter?” I asked.

“It was about a mile away from the studio and the magnitude was 6.3,” Edward said as he kissed my knuckles. “My uncle felt the brunt of it.”

“Is he coming to Palm Springs?”

“Probably the day after tomorrow,” he said, looking at me briefly. He smiled crookedly and his eyes grew warmer. “I love you, dolcezza.

“You’ve been saying that a lot,” I said as I leaned over to kiss his cheek. “I love you, too, Edward.”

“Because after nearly two years of not being able to, I’m making up for lost time,” he blushed. “You’ll be hearing it a lot. I have no doubt that my family will probably gag from the nauseating display of affection I will have with you. I seriously hope my aunt got us our own rental.”

“Um, why?” I snickered.

“Neither one of us is exactly quiet,” he snorted. 






































No comments:

Post a Comment