Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Ilha Do Amor Teaser


“Mr. Cullen, I wanted to thank you for the free upgrade,” slurred a young red-headed woman. “The villa is gorgeous. My husband and I have christened every surface.”

Rub it in my face, sweetie. Thanks. “It’s the least I could do for a couple on their honeymoon,” I said in my warm seductive tone. “What’s your name again? I’ve forgotten it. Though, a woman as beautiful as you should be unforgettable in my eyes.”

“It’s Rhiannon,” she blushed.

“Right, Rhiannon,” I said as I picked up her hand, kissing her knuckles. “How long are you here on the island?”

“Two weeks,” she smiled coyly. “Though, I don’t want to leave. It’s so beautiful here.”

“The beauty is only enhanced by a woman like you, Rhiannon,” I purred, giving her my seductive crooked grin.

“Edward! I need you,” came Rosalie’s sharp tone.

Fuck! “Excuse me, Rhiannon. I’m needed by my sister-in-law. If you need anything and I mean anything, please don’t hesitate to contact me personally. This is my private line, beautiful.” I slipped her my card with my cell phone number. “Enjoy the rest of your evening.”

“Okay,” she said as she fanned herself. I kissed her knuckles again and turned to my scowling sister-in-law.

“What do you want, Rose?” I snarled.

“I wanted to stop you from fucking her on the pool deck,” Rose retorted. “Jesus, Edward. You’re getting worse. I’m surprised your cock hasn’t turned black and fallen off.”

“The wonder of condoms,” I said snidely. “How’s your rash?”

“Fuck you, Edward,” Rose snapped. She turned and stomped away, presumably to find Emmett, my older brother. I would hear of my tantrum and probably get pummeled by him but it was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment