Thursday, August 23, 2012

Finding Love Through Music Teaser

“I’m so excited to see Mom perform, Dad,” Emma squealed. “She’s amazing! I remember when you all were doing Legally Blonde at Springview, her choreography was stellar and damn, her voice…”

“Language, Emma,” I chided. “But, yes, she is amazing. To say I was shocked when she told me that she had auditioned was a vast understatement. Then, she has the lead? Your mom is nothing short of amazing, Emma.”

“Have you ever done Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat?” Emma asked.

“Right after Elyse was born, we had a student led production at Meiley-Swallow, the small theater at North Central,” I answered. “But, I’ve never personally done it.”

I backed out of the garage and drove toward the highway. Bella was the ‘Narrator’ in the Lincolnshire Marriott’s production of Joseph. She had auditioned on a whim while I was watching Elyse at school and Emma was babysitting Ethan and Lia. She was offered the role as soon as she opened her mouth to sing. She agreed to do is and was cast as the ‘Narrator.’ Working around her rehearsals was a bit of a challenge, but we made it work. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment