Thursday, August 30, 2012

Angels and Monsters Update

Chapter Ten on AO3

Chapter Ten on TWCS

Chapter Ten on FFn


Bella, Rich and Betsy's house will be gone, Alice thought to me. Her mind was filled with flames and a destroyed home. The anguish in her eyes was evident. In addition to that, there would be several casualties from neighboring homes.

"When?" I whispered tightening my hold on Edward. I spoke so quietly that he probably couldn't hear me but Alice did.

"A day," Alice answered. "And there's more." My mind was filled with disjointed images and visions of rage. There were human bodies strewn all over Chicago, poorly disposed of and laid out in full view. I furrowed my brow, staring at her. Newborns? Possibly creating an army? She thought to me.

I swayed and Edward wrapped his arms around me. "Bella? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but your family won't be," I answered. Or the city of the Chicago…

"What?" he asked, his green eyes widening. "What is it?"

"Let's go inside," Carlisle said calmly. He must have noticed the conversation between me and Alice, causing Edward to react. Jasper sent calming waves to Edward who's heart was beating erratically. I gently rubbed his shoulders while Rose guided Betsy and Rich into the living room. We sat down and they turned to me. 
"What do you know, Bella?"

"Alice had a vision," I answered. "Victoria is back in Chicago. Or at least she will be in the near future."

No comments:

Post a Comment