Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Prescription for Love Outtake/Futuretake

Hey all...

At the beginning of the summer, I was approached by the Fandom4LLS to write a one-shot. Shortly afterward, it completely slipped my mind because of the drama with FF.net. Anyhow, I got a reminder about it and I just finished adding the corrections that Bridget, my wonderful beta, suggested. If you want to read the one-shot, you have to donate some money (information on how to donate and what the money goes toward is on their site: Fandom for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society).

Please take the time to donate some money and get an awesome compilation of stories from your favorite authors in the Fandom.

My story is entitled A Healing Touch. Roughly six months after Bella and Edward meet at Cook County Hospital, their relationship is moving along and life couldn’t be better. However, one frightened child, two parents, one doctor and one nurse are presented with an illness that baffles them all. What will happen and will our favorite doctor and nurse be able to figure out the medical mystery before it’s too late?

Thank you to Elaine for the idea and I hope you like what I did with your suggestion. Hugs!!! Also, thank you to m81170 for the beautiful banner that you created for my one-shot. It's gorgeous and totally fits with the feeling of the story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment