Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rant...and hurt feelings...

So, I got a couple anon reviews for APFL and they are pissing me off. I need to vent but I'm so freaking exhausted of people belittling my writing. First off, this ass said that I'm writing Edward like a 15 year old girl. Secondly, they are giving me crap that they use the word 'anyhow' a lot. Finally, they had the gall to say that after ten stories, I haven't grown. 

I really want to lay into them but the damn gray face is an anon reviewer.

Why is it that people think its okay to criticize other people's work in such a rude manner? If you don't like it...don't read it. Simple as that. Don't hurt the author's feelings to give yourself a pat on the back for noticing that they missed a few words or misspelled something. I'm human. I make mistakes. Even if I had a beta, I'd make mistakes. 

Sorry... Vent over. I just needed to get this off my chest so I can sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Those people don't know what they are talking about. You're a great writer. Don't let other peoples comments get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Critics are failed writers.
    Just keep that in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a wonderful writer and I love you stories, don't let anyone tell you differently.

    ReplyDelete