Monday, July 16, 2012

A Prescription for Love Update...

Chapter Seven on FFn

Chapter Seven on TWCS

Chapter Seven on AO3


Was it a dream? Did last night really happen? Was I kissed by Edward? I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in my new room in Angela's apartment. Behind me, I felt warmth. Then, a tightening around my waist. I looked over my shoulder and saw a delightfully rumpled Edward lying behind me. Traces of my lipstick on his mouth confirmed my sleepy questions. We had kissed. The swelling on his lips indicated that we had kissed a lot.

I turned in his arms and ran my fingers through his soft hair. He hummed groggily and pulled me closer to his hard body. Jesus, he's built like a fucking god. Those abs…those pecs…and god damn it, that tattoo…
"It's too early, Bella," he rumbled.

"Sorry," I giggled. "Someone was pressing on my bladder."

"You could have just asked," he said, opening one bleary eye. "You look guilty."

"I'm not guilty of anything," I said, biting my lip. Okay, I'm guilty of blatantly ogling you while you were sleeping. Is that a bad thing?

"Uh huh. You're biting you lip. You do that when you're unsure or when you're lying," he said as his hand moved to my hip. "You seem to be pretty sure about right now so it has to indicate that you're lying."

"Nope," I squeaked as I tried to wiggle out of his arms, trying not to laugh. He was very close to my ticklish spot on my side. He moved his hand up to the dip in my waist. "Please don't."

"Don't what?" he asked, his green eyes dancing. He squeezed my side and I squirmed, doing a little squeak giggle combo. "Is someone ticklish?"

"Never," I said, pressing my lips together to stop the giggles that threatened to erupt from my mouth.

"You're a liar, Swan," he smirked as his hand slid underneath my t-shirt and his fingers gently ran over my side, just below my ribs. I laughed, throwing my head back gleefully.

"Stop! I've got to pee," I giggled. "Unless you want to deal with the clean up…"

"Okay," he said as his hands left my body. However, he stared at me as I calmed myself. "Do you know how beautiful you are when you laugh? It's so fucking gorgeous, Bella."

A blushed and ducked my head. I truly couldn't believe it. It was first thing in the morning. Gorgeous is the last thing I probably was. I wriggled and managed to get out of Edward's embrace. I smiled as I left my bedroom and into my bathroom. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I checked my reflection in the bathroom and I honestly didn't see the 'beauty' that Edward mentioned. I hadn't taken off my makeup the night before and my mascara was smudged underneath my eyes, my hair was smashed and I had pillow lines marring my cheeks. Attractive. I washed my face and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I finished inside of the bathroom and walked back into my bedroom. Edward was leaning against the headboard of my bed, looking fucking sexy in his glasses and yeah, he was shirtless. Still.













No comments:

Post a Comment