Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Prescription for Love Picture teaser


“Damn it, Bella, when was the last time you had your brows waxed?” Alice asked as she attacked my face with strange implements.

“Um, never?” I squeaked. “What the hell is that?”

“Eye lash curler,” she said. “Angela, do you have any wax?”

“I do. I’ll go heat it up,” Angela laughed as she skipped into the kitchen. “Bells, I love you but the brows are a bit much.”

“You suck,” I grumbled. “Both of you. Edward never mentioned anything about my brows.”

“That’s because he needs a wax, too. It’s like two caterpillars above his eyes,” Alice muttered. “Trust me, Bella.”

It was the day of my first ‘date’ with Edward. Though, technically it was the second date we’d been on. I pointed out that we went out to eat on Christmas Eve. Edward put the kibosh on that, saying that we were just friends at that point. This was our first romantic date. And he intended to wine and dine me, he said.

MK restaurant off of Rush

MK restaurant

Lounge at MK restaurant

Nummy food...


Dolphins at the Abbott Oceanarium at the Shedd Aquarium

Shedd Aquarium



Shedd Aquarium gift shop


Flowers for Bella

End of date present...

Okay, all collectively....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!


1 comment: