Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Geek's Guide to Parenthood Update....

Happily Ever After on FFn

Happily Ever After on TWCS

Happily Ever After on AO3


Six months later

"So, Tim, we should be ready to open Memorial Day weekend, right?" I asked as I did a walk through in the Joliet foundation location. "Doesn't this seem like it's déjà vu?"

"Because it is," Tim snorted. "However, no psycho brothers to mess this building."

"Thank God," I grumbled. "How are the wedding plans going?"

"Excellent, actually. Rose and I are having a combined bachelor/bachelorette party soon. Rose is sending out invitations as we speak."

"Shouldn't your best man and maid of honor be planning the bachelor/bachelorette parties?" I asked, arching a brow over my sunglasses.

"You and Bella are too square," Tim laughed. "At least for what Rose and I want to do."

I shot him a look. "Is it legal?"

"Of course it's legal!" Tim snorted. "Rose wants to go to a strip club."

"You're kidding," I said flatly. "Why?"

"Because she's Rose," Tim shrugged. "And it's a strip club. Not a male strip club, one with naked women."

"Tim, you're soon-to-be wife is weird," I chuckled.

"She says it's research for her next novel," Tim said dryly.





























No comments:

Post a Comment