Monday, July 2, 2012

Figure Eight Update

Exhibitions, Lemonade and Wedding Bells on FFn

Exhibitions, Lemonade and Wedding Bells on AO3

Exhibitions, Lemonade and Wedding Bells on TWCS


"Bella, wake up, my fiancée," I crooned.

"No, comfy," she grumbled as I covered my face with a pillow. Bella moved the pillow and saw that I was dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a button down. "When did you get dressed?"

"I've been up for awhile, baby," I snickered. "You were down for the count and I've waited as long as I could before waking you. We have our exhibition today and we, unfortunately, have to give a press conference with the other gold medalists prior to the exhibition. It's nothing too fancy, just an opportunity for the sponsors to get athletes to endorse their products. With our retiring, I'm not sure if we're going to get any nibbles, but it's a requirement, supposedly."

"Can't we just stay here and make love all day?" Bella pouted adorably.

"Tempting, baby. Seeing you here in the bed with nothing on but a smile and my ring is causing my jeans to get very, very tight," I said as I nuzzled my cheek. I was scruffy and Bella giggled. "Sorry, I don't have my razor."

"No, leave it. It's sexy," she said as she smiled at me. "Gives you a bad boy appeal."

"Yeah, because I'm so bad ass," I said dryly.

Rose's Wedding Dress

Bridesmaid dresses

Emmett's boutonniere

Groomsmen's boutonnieres

Rose's bouquet

Bridesmaid bouquet

Reception Hall

Reception hall

Wedding Cake




No comments:

Post a Comment