Sunday, June 17, 2012

Starlet Teaser


Dearest Bella,

I know that when I left you the night of the premier, I was very angry. And honestly, I was. Still am. However, I took out my anger on No-Dick’s face. And his boxer briefs. (Can we say skid marks? NASTY!)

Anyhow, I don’t want you to think that I just left you here. Aro insisted that Alec and I leave due to the brutal nature of Michael’s attack. Though, Alec did more, I was still an accomplice. Aro didn’t want us to get arrested for assault. Michael did promise to leave Hollywood after our ‘conversation’ with him.

Bella, I may be stepping over my boundaries, but I have to get something off my chest. It hurts me when you put yourself down. You are NONE of those things that No-Dick called you. Sure, you’ve slept around. I had my own ‘whore-phase.’ I’m in the double digits in the number of people that I’ve been with but that’s beside the point. Bella, you are the most loving, giving, fascinating, endearing, beautiful and compassionate woman I’ve ever met. And no, I’m not saying this to get into your panties. I’m saying this as a friend. Your best friend. Do not let assholes like No-Dick Newton get you down. You’re worth ten million of him.

I’m sorry that I lost my temper with you. I should have calmed down before I talked to you, but I wanted to shake you until you finally realized your worth. Then, I wanted shake you because you drank all of that alcohol. Did you know that I did the fucking mirror test to see if you were alive this morning? Don’t ever do that to me again. I will smack your ass until it’s a bright pink.
Now, in regards to Christmas, I’ll pick you up from your condo on Christmas Eve. I’ll text you with the time. I have to meet with Jacob upon my return to LA to discuss the situation with No-Dick and the press regarding our ‘relationship.’

Promise me that you won’t hurt yourself and that you will finally realize that you are a wonderful, beautiful, talented and loving person. Please?

Yours, Edward

Yep, in love with my bodyguard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment