Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Next Chapter Update (I KNOW! Finally, right?)

The Masen Family Vacay on FFn

The Masen Family Vacay on TWCS


I don't know what crack I was smoking when we decided to take our three four-year old children to Disney. It's mass chaos. After they woke up from their nap, David wanted to go to Animal Kingdom, Lizzie wanted to go to Magic Kingdom and Marie wanted to go to the pool. Edward and I desperately wanted a nap since we spent the time while they were asleep unpacking.

It was too late in the day to go to a park, so we lathered up our children with gobs of sun block and headed down to the pool. Marie was slightly freaking out at the sheer amount of people at the pool. She was clinging to Edward like he was the last person on the planet. I balanced Lizzie and David between me with our pool bag.

"Momma, where are we going to tomorrow?" Lizzie asked as I took of her pink color blocked jumper. "Can we see Cinderella's castle?"

"Well, good question, Lizziebear," I said as I sat down, pulling her hair back away from her face. "We need to decide where we are going while we're here."

"Also, don't forget, tomorrow morning, Mommy's going to the spa while we make gingerbread houses," Edward said as he wiped down David who had globs of sun block on his belly. "After that, what do you want to do?"

"How about we go to Cinderella's castle," Lizzie suggested. "I want to see her castle and have tea with her."

"How about you, David?" Edward asked as he ruffled his son's hair.

"SIMBA!" David roared.

Marie cowered and nuzzled into my arms, glaring at her brother.

"One vote for Animal Kingdom," I chuckled. "What about you, little one?"

"Cinderella?" she asked, toying with my hair. "Pease?"

"Okay, we're going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow and how about we do Animal Kingdom the next day?" I said as I smiled softly at David.





Lizzie's stuffed animal: Nemo

Marie's stuffed animal: Rafiki

David's stuffed animal: Simba


No comments:

Post a Comment