Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Finding Love Through Music Teaser


“Hey, Edward?”

“Yeah, Em?” I replied as we drove home.

“When are you and Future Cullen getting married?” he asked.

“I don’t know. With all that happened, we hadn’t really had time to discuss it. Besides, we have to deal with the whole issue of Ashleigh and our bean.”

“What’s going to happen with her?”

“She’s being charged as an accomplice to Bella’s kidnapping and reached a deal with the States Attorney,” I sighed. “I feel for the poor girl but she handed over Bella on a platter to James.”

“Please tell me she’s getting jail time?”

“Bella and I are going to her sentencing hearing the week after Emma’s and my birthday,” I sighed. “We both have to give witness impact statements. But, right now I just want to get through this damn birthday party.”

“One more question, Edward…you can tell me to fuck off or if I’m being too personal, but have you and Bella been intimate since James?”

“No. I miss her. But, she feels dirty,” I said as I pulled into my driveway. “She won’t say why. James didn’t touch her sexually but she insists that she’s dirty and won’t let me touch her other than to hold her hand, kiss her or wrap my arm around her waist.”

“Do you think Dad knows?”

“I’m not sure. I want to ask her about it because I know that she’s in the ‘horny stage’ of her pregnancy,” I laughed. “I remember when Jess was pregnant with Emma, all she wanted to do in the second trimester was fuck.”

“I thought Eddie made love,” Emmett teased, fluttering his eye lashes.

“I do make love but what I did with my ex-wife during her second trimester of her pregnancy was fucking,” I said dryly. “Then during the third trimester, she said she was too fat and she hated my guts. When Mom and Dad take Emma tonight so we can set up the party, I’m going to talk to her. I want to know why.”

“Good luck, Eddie,” Emmett said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I gave him a look, arching my brow 
over my glasses. “Sorry, Edward.”

“Better, Emmett,” I deadpanned. We got out of the car and carried in the bags of goodies. 

1 comment:

  1. Poor Edward, they have been throug so much. God love them. My heart weeps for the poor guy.

    ReplyDelete