Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Figure Eight Teaser


Once I was dressed, Alice led me out into the hallway where Edward was standing, wearing a sleek gray suit with a white shirt and a navy blue tie that matched my dress. His hair was damp as he must have showered. On his shoulder was an overnight bag and he held a single red rose. “Clichéd, I know. But, I didn’t want our bouquets to go unloved. I swiped a red rose for my beautiful fiancée,” he smiled crookedly. “You’re my fiancée. You’re going to be my wife. Woo hoo!”

“Oh, you are too adorable for words, Edward,” I said as I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. “And you smell delicious.”

“You know how sweaty I get after I skate,” he chuckled. “Emmett and Jasper pushed me into the shower with their noses plugged.”

“You’re sweaty. Not smelly,” I said as I glared at my physical therapist and doctor.

“Potato, Potahto,” Jasper said with a dismissive wave of his hand.

“Yeah, whatever, Dr. Thong,” I quipped.

“Dr. Thong?” Emmett asked, arching his brow.

“Bells, please, don’t,” Jasper pleaded. He held his hands in front of him, begging with his eyes.

“Jasper likes to put on Alice’s lingerie,” Edward barked out as he buried his face into my shoulder.

“What?” Rose bellowed as she looked at Jasper. “You like to wear Wee One’s panties?”

“I hate you, Edward,” Jasper snarled. “You too, Bella.”

“Oh, come on. It’s funny,” Edward snickered.

“That explains SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much,” Alice said as she glared at Jasper. “I was always curious as to why my nighties were stretched out and my panties were loose around my hips. You are so cut 
off, Jasper Whitlock.”

“Dr. Thong,” Charlie snorted.

“Right, thanks Charlie. Dr. Thong,” Alice said as she stomped away. “Have fun at the restaurant, Bella. At least your fiancé is normal and wears boxers.”

“Nah, Wee One. I’m commando right now,” Edward smiled as he took my hand in his. I squeaked and looked up at him. “But, I personally don’t see the appeal of butt floss. So, to each his own, Dr. Thong. On that note, we’re off.”

No comments:

Post a Comment