Friday, June 22, 2012

Angels and Monsters Update

Chapter Seven on FFn

Chapter Seven on TWCS

Chapter Seven on AO3


"I won't take away your life, Edward," I spat, jumping away from him. "You don't want to be damned to a life of constant killing and darkness. You should spend time with your mom. Have a human girlfriend. Get married. Have babies."

"Bella, I don't want that. I want you," he said as he stood up, looking into my red eyes. "I had a human girlfriend and she fucking broke my heart. I was supposed to get married to her and she ended up giving head to one of my groomsmen. And after the whole bullshit nonsense that Tanya pulled on me with the baby, I'm hesitant to even cross that bridge.

"Angel, you heard what Carlisle said. It hurts for us to be apart. Describe how it feels for you," he whispered.

"Like I'm empty. A part of my soul is missing. Nothing in this world can make me feel better than being next to you, holding your hand, kissing your lips, embracing your body," I said as I stared at him.

"Multiply that times ten and that's what I feel. I may be human but I know what it feels like. Initially, I blew it off as coming down with a cold or the flu, but miraculously when you returned, it went away and I felt complete," Edward murmured, taking my face into his hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment