Saturday, May 12, 2012

Starlet Update

Friends


Again with the timpani drums in my head. What. The. Hell? Cracking open my eyes, I was blinded by the bright sunshine blazing through my windows. Heaving my poor exhausted body up, I saw a tall glass of water, two ibuprofen and a folded note. I downed the pills with the entire glass of water before picking up the piece of paper. It was from Edward.


Bella –


I ran out to get you some 'hangover' food, plus meet with Jacob about the party from last night. I should be back to your condo sometime in the early afternoon. If you wake up before I get back, take a shower and rest. You had a rough night last evening; your body is not going to be happy with you.


Call me if you need anything.


Yours, Edward

What happened last night? My brain was foggy and muddled. I faintly recalled Emily and our little tryst in the darkened room. Then, after that, it was murky and disjointed. I just prayed that Edward could fill in the gaps for me. I did decide to follow his advice and shower. I felt incredibly crummy and if I washed that nasty feeling from my body, I might feel somewhat human.



No comments:

Post a Comment