Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Witch Way Teaser


“You ready, Mrs. Cullen?” Edward asked as he pulled a t-shirt over his lean form. “I’m feeling bears today.”

“Yep,” I smiled. We took off in the night toward northern Wisconsin. The pickings were slim but at least the possibility of bears was there. Once we got to a forest preserve that had an abundance of wild life, Edward and I hunted efficiently. He got three deer and one black bear. I got two black bears and an errant moose. We disposed of our kills and walked to a small lake in the forest preserve. “Can you believe that Alice is getting married?”

“Yes. I’ve been hearing about it nonstop since we left Forks,” Edward said dryly. “Oh, I want these flowers, and this dress and let’s not forget about the food for the humans!” He squealed exactly like Alice and then turned to me, his face completely deadpan. “I was ready to kill her.”

“You imitate Alice very well, Edward. You should show her,” I teased, elbowing him in the ribs.

“I value my manhood. Thanks. She’d remove my penis and chuck it into Lake Michigan,” he shuddered. “That would make you very sad.”

“Yes, it would. I love your cock, Edward. It’s so pretty,” I giggled.

“My cock is not pretty, Isabella. Seriously, was one of the bears high? You’re like, giddy,” he laughed.

“Nah. I’m just happy. I get to spend a few hours, alone, with you,” I smirked. “I’ve missed you, hubby.”

“I’ve missed you, too. I can’t wait to finish our honeymoon,” Edward frowned. “Stupid Volturi.”

“Edward, we’ll get our honeymoon,” I said. “It’s just postponed. Besides you and I both know that it’s just going to be a sex-a-thon.”

“And this is a bad thing, because?”

“It’s not. Love you, Edward,” I said as I kissed him. “I’m still waiting for Wrigley Field.”

“Soon, love. Very soon,” he smiled. He wrapped his arms around my body and we sat quietly. It was so nice compared to the loud house in Chicago. We closed up the house in Forks and returned to Edward’s brownstone a week after the battle. I was freaking out slightly since there were so many humans. However, Edward assured me, as did Alice, that I wouldn’t buckle. In fact, I was able to go out with humans shortly after our return. I met up with Angela and her new boyfriend, Ben at Voo Doo.

Bridesmaid dresses, Alice's wedding


Alice's Wedding Dress

Alice's bouquet

Decor

Decor

Bridesmaid Jewelry

Bridesmaid Jewelry

Bridesmaid Jewelry

Alice's Jewelry

Alice's Jewelry


Alice's wedding set

Jasper's wedding band



No comments:

Post a Comment