Saturday, April 28, 2012

Finding Love Through Music Update

Chapter Twenty-One

"Bella, I'll handle packing for you," Alice said.

"No bikinis," I said woodenly. "Scar." I gestured to my stomach. Alice nodded and hugged me tightly before going upstairs. Emma was attached to my side and refused to let me go. I wanted to hold her to me. She was so comforting and loving. Just like her dad. However, he was packing for Emma and for himself. I could barely function. The only thing I did do was call Aunt Lizzie. Pam was out of town and obviously couldn't meet with me. I needed to talk to someone.

Aunt Lizzie was coming over in an hour.

Thank goodness.

"Mommy? Why did James hurt you?" Emma asked quietly.

"I don't know, Emma. I think he just wanted to control me," I answered. "Some men are just mean, Emma. I know that you are a long way from having a boyfriend but I want you to promise me something."

"What?"

"If a man ever raises his hand to you in anger, you run. Don't turn back. Leave him and never return," I said, looking down into her sea green eyes. "Promise me, sweet girl."

"I promise," she said. "You too, Mommy."

"Okay, Emma," I said as I kissed her forehead. She cuddled closer and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I love you, sweetie."

"I love you, too, Mommy. I hope that James gets caught by Uncle Jazz."

"Me, too," I sighed, holding her to my chest.

Travel outfits

Rental car

Pool outfits



Relaxations after a day at the pool

Butterfly Conservatory and Eco-Discovery Center

Butterfly Conservatory




Gift Shop

Emma's Necklace

Bella's Bracelet

Emma's puzzle

Edware's sunglasses











No comments:

Post a Comment