Sunday, April 15, 2012

Finding Love Through Music Update

Chapter Twenty

"Pssssh, Daddy?"

"Emma, it's the first day of spring break. Let me sleep in. Please?" I begged, covering my head with my pillow.

"I will Daddy. But, Bella wanted me to tell you that we're going to dance," Emma said as she lifted the pillow, looking into my eyes. "We'll be back in a few hours."

"Okay," I said sleepily. She kissed my forehead and bounded out of the bedroom. My eyes fluttered shut and I crashed again until Bella tore the blankets off my body. "Hey!"

"You are a bum, Cullen," she said with a smirk.

"I'm exhausted," I replied, sitting up in my bed. Bella was wearing a pair of capri black yoga pants and blue tank top that hugged her body like a second skin. "Fuck, you're so sexy, baby."

"Shut it. I'm a sweaty mess," Bella said, wrinkling her nose. "Alanna worked us to the bone and poor Katrina, that one mom, ended up jacking up her ankle. We had to call her husband to pick her up along with her daughter, Josie. She's supposed to text me with the doctor's prognosis. You may be taking her spot, Edward."

"Do I have to wear feathers or sequins?" I asked.

"Sequins," Bella answered. "Speaking of which, I ordered Emma's costumes. She'll have three."

"Did you use the new credit card I gave you?" I questioned, pulling her into the bed. She squealed, again protesting that she was sweaty and gross. "Did you?"

"I did," she replied, nestling against my chest. "I still don't like it, though."

"Bella, what's mine is yours," I rationalized.

"Eh," she pouted. "I feel like a total free-loader. I'm driving your car, living in your house, barely making an contributions to the household."

"As far as I'm concerned, the Volvo is now your car. This is OUR house and you make contributions to the household by living here, seeing your smiling face, eating your delicious food, loving my baby girl, fucking me."

"That's another reason why you're so tired, Edward. I sucked you dry," Bella quipped, nipping at my jaw.

"Hmmm, you did," I smiled.

Emma

Edward's inheritance ring

No comments:

Post a Comment