Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Geek's Guide to Parenthood Update

Frustrations

God damned fucking golden boy. I hate my brother. Stupid philanthropist. Opening a ludicrous foundation for kids who get bullied and teased. What the hell? Those fucking kids need to grow a fucking backbone. Man up. Deal with the teasing. Hell, when they reach the real world, they're in for a rude awakening. No one will coddle them.

But, that stupid foundation did allow me a warm place to sleep for a few weeks. And for me to sabotage.

And sabotage, I did. They will be finding the little presents in that building for years to come. But, the biggest present is a package of C4 in the ventilation system. It was so well hidden that no one will be able to find it. Until I decide to make it go boom. My plan was to lure my fucktard brother to the warehouse and make him go bye bye with enough explosives to make a large crater in Naperville.

He deserves it.

Edward is too fucking perfect.

And don't get me started on his wife. She was a hot piece of ass. I'd tap that. Plus, she looks like a wildcat in the sack. Perhaps, I'll try my hand at her before I kill him. Show her what a real Cullen is capable of. Not that pansy ass shit that my brother does. He probably just fucks her missionary with the fucking lights off.

Pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment