Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finding Love Through Music Teaser


Pressing him into the duvet cover, I hovered over his body as I kissed down his neck. Reaching for the hem of his black Henley, I pulled it up over his muscular torso. He whipped the shirt off his body and tossed it on the floor, each muscle rippling deliciously as he moved. Fuck, he’s so god damned perfect. I want to lick every inch of his body. Tonight, I would. Or at least most of it. I kissed down his body, circling my tongue over his erect nipples. His taste was indescribable. Slightly salty from being cuddled with me on the couch and something that was inherently Edward. His cologne filled my nostrils.

“Bella,” he moaned as I bit down on his nipple. I looked up at him, giving him a playful stare.  “Fuck, baby. You’re driving me wild.”

“That’s the plan, Professor,” I said as I pressed open mouthed kisses across his chest to his other nipple. My hand reached down to his belt buckle and deftly removed it. His hand gently laced with mine and he arched a brow. “You think I’m just stopping at your chest, Edward?”

“What?” he squeaked.

I smiled and nibbled further down his torso until I reached the waistband of his jeans. “Let me do this for you, Edward. It’ll be part of my oral examination,” I purred. “I want to pass my test. I need to practice first.” His eyes were black with desire; lips were parted as he breathed unevenly. Unbuttoning his button-fly, I revealed his black boxer briefs that were tented with his massive arousal. Yeah, puts the ex to shame. I haven’t even seen it and it was huge, straining against the fabric of the cotton. I put my fingers into the belt loops of his jeans and pulled them down over his hips, taking his boxer briefs with them.

How in the hell is that going to fit inside me? Edward is hung like a god damned horse.

“Bella? You realize that you’re staring at my cock?” Edward chuckled.

“Did your mother have sex with a horse?” I asked, clapping my hand over my mouth. “Ignore that.”

Edward started laughing hysterically, causing his massive erection to bob with his guffaws. “Jesus, Bella. You are too much. A horse?”

“You’re huge!” I whimpered. “In more ways than two. And I never used to think that penises were attractive, but yours is quite handsome. Regal, almost.”

“Bella…that is just weird,” he said, leaning up on his elbows. I smiled as wrapped my hand around his huge cock. “Shit.” He twitched against my hand. “You really don’t have to do this.”

“Yes. I do,” I said, softening my expression. “I want to. You made me feel amazing on Tuesday. I want to return the favor. Make you feel the same.” I ran my hand up and down his hardened length, reveling in how ‘soft’ his skin felt against my hand. His cock was rock hard but the skin felt like velvet against my fingers. I had to have a taste. I desired it. Needed it. Wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment