Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Next Chapter Teaser


“Do you have the sun block packed?” Edward asked. “It’s supposed to be sunny every day we’re down there.”

“It’s in my bag, Edward,” I replied, stifling a yawn. “Fuck, I’m exhausted.”

“Me too, beautiful girl,” he smirked with a wink.

“If someone was not so frisky at two in the morning, we’d be better rested,” I giggled.

“Can I help it that my beautiful and naked wife was grinding her perfectly delectable ass against my hard-on? Ah, no. Give me some of that devil’s drink,” he said as he put a coffee mug on the counter. “I’m going to need it.”

“I think we’re going to need more than just coffee,” I laughed but filled it anyway. We raced around this morning, frantically packing any last minute things for our trip to Disneyworld. Carlisle had called and informed us that he was on his way with the kids, who had barely slept in anticipation of their vacation. Edward chugged his coffee with a pronounced grimace.

“This shit is nasty,” Edward grumbled. “How can you handle it?”

“Very easily,” I said as I sipped my own mug. “Just smile baby and prepare yourself for our vacation to the happiest place on Earth.”

“Disneyworld is not the happiest place on Earth, Bella. Being in your arms is,” he said with a crooked smirk.

“I know, baby. I’d rather just stay cuddled with you all day but…” I pouted.

“I know, I know,” he sighed. He finished his coffee, mumbling curse words under his breath. As he finished his coffee, the door opened up and our children ran into the kitchen, screaming all the while. “And so the fun begins…”

"Behave, Edward," I said as I playfully swatted his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment