Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Geek's Guide To Parenthood Update

Happy Anniversary

"Edward? Can you zip me up?" I asked as I looked over my shoulder.

"I'd rather unzip you," he said, his golden eyes smoldering into my soul. My husband is so fucking sexy. Why do I want him to zip up my dress?

Oh yeah, Christmas.

"Behave, Mr. Cullen," I chided. He did manage to zip me up in my red and green floral dress.

"Come on, gorgeous. It's our first wedding anniversary," he whined. His lips glided over my neck sensually, making my girlie bits quiver in anticipation. Every so often, he'd nip at my flesh playfully. I squirmed at his sensual attack on my skin.

"Relax, Edward. You're getting some tonight," I giggled. "Esme and Marcus are going to watch Kyra for the evening after we go to church."

"Yeah, going to 'midnight mass' at eight in the evening is kind of fucked up," Edward snorted.
"Besides, we don't even go to church. At least, not since I had my first communion in second grade."

"Edward, we went to church when your mom got married. When Kyra was baptized," I sighed.

"Minor technicalities," Edward said with a dismissive wave of the hand. "Have we been since? No."

"Your mother wants to go. Buck up and deal with it, Edward. It's an hour. One hour will not kill you. Besides, we need everyone on our side regarding Emmett. A little prayer and divine intervention can't help."

"This is true," Edward said. "God…Are you there? Please smite my brother since he's an asstard! Amen."
"That is one fucked up prayer, Edward."

Bella's anniversary present from Edward

Rose's engagement ring

Linguine and Clam Sauce

Fish Salad

Bella's Anniversary Present from Edward

Shrimp Cocktail

Wuthering Heights

Alice and Rose, Christmas Eve outfits

Bella, Kyra and Edward, Christmas Eve outfits

Catholic Church in Glenview

Candlelight Service

Our Lady of Perpetual Help

No comments:

Post a Comment