Sunday, January 29, 2012

Finding Love Through Music Update

Chapter Thirteen

I woke up early the next morning. Bella and Emma were both curled into my sides. Rather, Emma was on my chest while Bella was nestled into my arms. Emma's quiet snores were filling the room along with Bella's mumbling. I was dying of because of the heat of both of their bodies pressed against me. I was still dressed in my hoodie from yesterday along with my workout pants. I could feel the sweat drip down my torso.

I must have smelled so good. Like an elephant's ass. Do you hear the sarcasm in my thoughts?

Honestly, I don't know how I extricated from the hold from my daughter and my girl but I did. Emma crawled toward Bella and snuggled into her arms. Bella subconsciously kissed Emma's forehead and held her tightly to her chest. Tears pricked my eyes. Jessica may have bore Emma but Bella was Emma's mother. I barely made it into the bathroom. I clutched the sink and let a loan sob rip through my lips. I bit my lip to quell the onslaught of emotions. God, I'm such a fucking pussy.

Not really…I guess. I'm just dealing with a shitload of crap and it's finally hitting me.

I stripped out of my clothes and showered. I hadn't really had the opportunity to since I took Bella to the hospital. Jessica dropped Emma off running a high temperature. She said that she had to go to work and left my very sick daughter in my arms, whimpering quietly. Thankfully, I was able to get Emma into her pediatrician's office where she was diagnosed with the flu. She got her prescription and I was Nurse Daddy while my parents were with Bella. I never wanted to clone myself so badly as that first night after Bella had her migraine. I wanted to be there for my baby girl and for my girlfriend.

For fuck's sake…she's more than your girlfriend.

She was my heart. She completed my heart, my soul. She was my soul mate.

First back from break

Help session

Pizza at Edward's

Pizza at Edward's

No comments:

Post a Comment