Friday, January 27, 2012

Finding Love Through Music Teaser


When the alarm blared at me annoyingly, I groaned and dragged my sleepy ass to shower. Emma was staying home from school today. Esme was watching her as I went to school. I drove my car to Springview Central, parking next to Bella’s blue Civic. I trudged to my choir room and unlocked the door. I plopped down on my chair. I tugged at my orange tie, hating the fucker that strangled my neck. As I loaded up my computer, I heard a quiet knock. “Come in.”

“Hey Professor,” Bella cooed. I looked up and saw her standing there in a sexy black pencil skirt and form fitting gray sweater. Her hair was stick straight and hung over her shoulders.  My dick twitched in my pants. “How’d you sleep?”

“Like ass,” I answered. “You?”

“About the same,” she frowned. “I missed the blanket hog who has a propensity to kick in his sleep.”

“I do not kick. I nudge,” I clarified.

“Sure, Cullen. You keep telling yourself that. If it’s not for you blanket hoggedness, it’s Emma’s cuddles. That child is like a sea urchin. She just latches on.”

“It’s nice to have someone else know the feeling,” I chuckled. “I’m usually the one she latches on to.”

“I don’t mind Emma. She’s a lot more comfortable than you, my dear Professor,” Bella quipped. “Blanket hog.”

“Sleep talker.” Bella wrinkled her nose and stuck out her tongue at me. “Don’t stick out your tongue unless you intend on using, Ms. Swan.”

She blushed and hid behind her hair. She giggled breathlessly before looking back up at me. “Perhaps later, Edward,” she cooed seductively. My half aroused cock sprang to life, twitching like mad in my loose black trousers. “Auditions?”

I cleared my throat and adjusted my seat subtly. Bella chuckled as she saw my attempt to will my dick to cooperate. “You laugh, Swan. But you had a hand in this.”

“I didn’t even touch you, Edward,” she snorted. “Jesus, how long has it been?”

“Three years…no four,” I mused. “Four years of no sex. The only pleasure I’ve received was this.” I waggled my hand with a pronounced pout.

“Oh, poor baby,” Bella said with a mock feeling of solemnity. “It’s about the same for me, too. Roughly four years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment