Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Finding Love Through Music Picture Teaser


Every so often, Bella would take out a camera she had in her purse to snap a few pictures. I swiped her camera and pushed Bella and Emma together. They smiled as I took their photos. Both of them looked so happy. There was another family walking past. “Excuse me. Do you think you could take our photo?” I asked them.

“Definitely,” the man said. “Get in close. It’s a cold one.” I picked up Emma and held her to my chest. I wrapped my other arm around Bella’s waist. She snuggled against me, putting her head on my shoulder. The guy took three pictures. The first one, we were all staring at the camera with smiles on our faces. The second one, I kissed Emma’s cheek and she was giggling hysterically that my whiskers were tickling her. The third one was of me kissing Bella chastely on the lips as Emma hugged my neck. “Here you go, man. Happy holidays.” He handed me back the camera and went back to his family.

“You too,” I smiled. Bella waved at him but stayed close by me. “I better get copies of these photos, Ms. Swan.”

“You will, Professor,” she quipped as she poked my side. “I need to run to the ladies room. I’ll be back, okay?”

“Emma, do you need to go?” I asked.

“Nope, I’m good,” she chirped.

“Hurry back, beautiful,” I murmured before I gave Bella a soft kiss on her lips. She moaned quietly before pulling away. She gave me her own lopsided grin before she turned to go to the bathroom. Emma sidled up to me and leaned her head against my hip. “Having fun, angel?”

“I am, Daddy. I really like Bella. She’s so awesome. She told me all about the lions,” Emma giggled. “Did you know that lions have nine different sounds they can make with their vocal chords?”

“I did not,” I smiled. “Did Bella tell you that?”

“Uh huh,” Emma answered. “Also, lions are social animals. Most other cats are solitary but lions travel in prides from four to thirty-seven cats. Females do all of the hunting.”

“Perhaps I should have you go to the grocery store. Do some hunting of your own,” I joked.

“Dad, I’m seven.”

“It’s about time you earn you keep, child of mine. Get a job,” I quipped. Emma rolled her eyes and hugged my waist. “I’m kidding, Emma. I love you, baby girl.”
“I love you, Daddy,” she mumbled against my chest. I picked her up and hugged her tightly.

Bella's surprise for Emma

Zoo clothes

Bella and Edward at school

Emma's Holiday Program




No comments:

Post a Comment