Sunday, November 27, 2011

Figure Eight Update/Picture Teaser

Couches and Gameworks

I heard Bella's name being called. I turned and saw a man in a wheelchair rolling toward us. He looked vaguely familiar. His raven hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Bella whipped around and stomped toward my car.

"Isabella, WAIT!" he called.

"Billy, leave me alone," Bella snarled.

"I need to talk to you about Jacob," Billy said with a frown.

"I'd rather not. Not without my attorney present," Bella said, arching her brow. "Jacob assaulted me, Billy. I had damage to my ribs and bruises from where he grabbed me. I can just imagine why you wanted to talk to me and if it's to beg me to drop the charges, then you're sadly mistaken. I will not drop the charges. He hurt me. He hurt Edward. He needs to be punished for his mistake."

Arena Sports Bar

Gameworks, Street Fighter

Gameworks

Gameworks, Seattle


Gameworks, Seattle

Bella and Edward, Jared practice

Bella and Edward, Gameworks

No comments:

Post a Comment