Saturday, November 26, 2011

Figure Eight Teaser


“We’re so late. Jared is going to be pissed at losing time on the ice.”

“Sorry, Edward,” Bella said contritely. “I just wanted you. Really badly.”

“Trust me when I say that I wanted you, too. And the next time we make love, I will take my time. Showing you how much I love and cherish you. My promise to you is at least five orgasms: two by my tongue, one by my fingers and two by my cock.”

Bella’s eyes glazed over and she whimpered.

“Let’s go, sexy,” I said as I pulled my shirt over my body. Bella moved while in a daze to get her purple hoodie and skates. She was still whimpering quietly but had a sexy little smirk on her face. We walked to Bella’s car and she drove us to the rink. She kept giving me sly looks as she drove. Her eyes were darkened with passion. I chuckled quietly.

1 comment:

  1. Damn,Damn,Damn!!!!! This update is going to be so HOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete