Friday, October 21, 2011

Public Service Announcement

Hey all --

I just want to give you a heads up. I'm dealing with some technological issues. Unfortunately. I've had my laptop for a little less than a year and yeah, last night, it decided to be a bitch and implode.

Okay, not really. I'm just being dramatic.

Anyhow, a friend of mine is trying to get the files from it but it's not looking good. I'm currently working on downloading all of the pictures from here. I think got them all (yay!). I'm also slowing working through my fanfiction account to get my stories off of there. I am just hopeful that I am able to get my ANSOL outtake and character outlines. Because that would just suck if I'm unable to...dag nabbit.

Until I get my new laptop and get it set up (with the help of my techie, awesome friend) I'm on a writing lockdown until further notice. I'm hoping to have an update for something during the week. Fingers, toes and eyes are crossed.

Once I do get myself back up and running my friend, "Starbucks,"  will be getting a shout out...in all of my updates. Dude, you saved my ass and yeah, you rock.

And that's all she wrote ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment