Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Figure Eight Teaser

 “Why didn’t you want to dance, Bells?” Alice asked, arching her brow.

“My legs are sore,” I shrugged. “Besides, I’m not going to that girlfriend that will being an overbearing psycho-bitch. I trust Edward implicitly. He’s never shown me any reason for me not to trust him. Besides, Rose knows I’d kick her ass if she tried anything with my boy.”

“I’d kick her ass if she tried anything,” Alice giggled. “You want to know why?”

“Why?” I asked.

“Emmett is proposing on her birthday,” Alice said, biting her lip. “He’s going to recreate their first date and propose to her at the rink, where he first laid eyes on her.”

“Shut the fuck up,” I spat out. “Really? Have you seen the ring?”

“Yep. It’s gorgeous, Bells.”

“What does it look like, Alice?” I asked.

“It’s huge, Bella. I mean massive. She’ll need to have a crane to lift her left hand,”
Alice giggled. “It’s totally ‘Rosalie.’”

“Huge, ostentatious and completely expensive,” I said with a wry grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment