Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Case of the Dead Ex - One Shot

The Case of the Dead Ex

"If I never move again, it'll be a miracle," I grumbled as I sat down next to my husband, Edward. "Why did we move?"

"To get out of that shithole apartment, love," he snickered. "Plus get closer to hospital for me, closer for work for you. The two and half hour commute sucks, baby."

"Oh, right," I sighed. I curled up next to him, putting my head on his muscled shoulder.

Edward was an ER doctor and he had the weekend off after working for an entire week without a break. Okay, technically, he had a break but it was a few hours. He was on-call for two days this week plus his regular shifts. He couldn't leave the hospital while he was on call.

We were in the process of packing up our belongings and moving into home closer to his hospital and my school. Suffice it to say, I was stuck moving the entire apartment by myself with the help of my older brothers, Emmett and Jasper, plus the movers themselves. Edward tried to get the time off but he's a second year resident and he's the low man on the totem pole, attendings get first dibs on days off. PLUS he just had two weeks off because of our honeymoon to Italy. Besides, he's hoping that if he kisses enough ass, he can become chief resident when he hits his fourth year of residency. With all of the ass he's kissed, Edward's well on his way.

Ah, my sexy, hot doc. Dr. Edward Cullen.

Picture prompt for the O/S

No comments:

Post a Comment