Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Next Chapter Teaser


“We’re going to Wild Ginger at six and then seeing a band called Over the Rhine at eight,” Edward said. “But I just want to stay with you, in this bed, preferably sans clothing.”

“Tempting, Dr. McFuckme,” I said as I kissed his nose. “But, I need some adult time with my husband. We’ll have naked fun time later.”

“Promise?”

“I promise. I’m just as horny as you,” I said as I cupped his cock. “I’ve missed this. I’ve missed the freedom to scream your name at the top of my lungs.”

“God, Bella. Do you feel what you’re doing to me?” he said as he bucked his hips against my hand. He was definitely sporting some serious wood.

“Yep,” I smirked. “And you’ll get your relief later tonight.”

“Tease,” Edward grumbled as he pulled me over his lap. I had to adjust my skirt so I wouldn’t rip it. “Seriously, can’t we just stay here and make love all night?”

“We’re not as young as we used to be, Edward Anthony,” I said. “Besides, I’m still recovering from my run in with two eighth grade boys.”

He pouted adorably but nodded. “Fine. You are married to a doctor. I can be gentle,” he chided.

“Edward, as wound as we both are, it’s highly unlikely that we’ll be gentle. We’re talking fucking, handsome,” I snickered. “Besides, I am looking forward to getting dressed up with my hubby. I have news.”

“Good news or bad news?”

“We’ve had enough bad news. Good news, baby,” I said as I leaned forward to kiss his soft lips. “I’m going to shower and change. Put on some sexy lingerie for you, stud.”

“You’re killing, Bells,” he groaned as he ran his hands through his disheveled hair.
“You love me,” I said as I got off his lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment