Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Next Chapter teaser:


My baby girl spoke. She said words. Not giggles. Not screams. Actual words. Her voice was like an angel and she wasn’t speaking to me. She spoke to Edward and Cynthia.

Those should have been my words. My  baby…

She said play and asked for a book. My Marie spoke. She actually spoke. I hid my disappointment and anger as we went up to the office of Kyle Moore, the chief of staff at Virginia Mason. Edward’s old colleague and friend. Once we got inside the office, Edward explained what happened with Kate. I wanted to rip her perfectly coiffed blonde hair out of her fucking head. She touched Edward without his permission and she will pay.

Fucking skank.

He’s my husband, sweetie. Not yours. Keep your acrylic claws off my hubby.

Then she said that Marie spoke with me. That just pissed me off even more. She lied to Edward about our daughter speaking for her own agenda. What the fuck is wrong with this wench? I seriously was close to storming out and kicking the shit out of Dr. Kate. She ruined what should have been a happy and momentous occasion because she was fucking horny.

Bitch is going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment