Thursday, September 15, 2011

La Cantante Teaser


“You better not make me cry, Edward Anthony,” I chastised to the letter. I opened it up and sat on the soft bed. Edward’s elegant script filled the pages of the letter.

Il mio cantante,

We’re getting married! Can you believe it? We’ve been through so much and we’ve conquered it all. There is nothing that stop us now. I’m so happy and blessed that you said yes. That you chose me. That you love me and with everything that I am, I love you too.

When I first met you in Patterson, I felt this spark. This jolt of energy when you bumped into me. I didn’t realize at the time that when we touched, it was our bodies indicating that we were in love. I never believed in love at first sight or any of that romantic crap. I played a good game, but never really understood it or enjoyed it or WANTED to do it. But with you, I needed to. I wanted to make your toes curl, your face break into a radiant grin, your body blush and to hear you say that you love me.

I can just imagine our future. It will always be filled with happiness, love and music. We will be successful. We will have children who will love us and look up to us. Our families will grow closer. The love will continue to expand and grow.

Bella, you are my best friend. My fiancée. My lover. My wife. My everything. I can’t imagine my life without you and I can’t wait to share each experience with you. In a few short hours, you’ll be walking down the aisle to me in a beautiful white wedding gown. I’ll be in a tuxedo, trying not to rush over to you and kiss you senseless. (I think Alice would kick my ass if I did. We don’t want to mess up your makeup). But, when Pastor Weber announces husband and wife, nothing will stop me from kissing you.

I love you, Mrs. Cullen

Forever.

Always.

Your hubby,

Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment