Wednesday, September 14, 2011

La Cantante teaser


We finished distributing the presents and we sat down. Edward gave me an impish grin. He placed a bag on my lap and kissed my cheek. “Edward…” I warned. “It better not be expensive.”

“This is your pre-wedding gift,” he smirked. “You’ll get your real wedding gift tomorrow after you’re dressed in your wedding gown. Esme has it.”

“Edward,” I whined. “I just got you one gift. Plus your wedding band.”

“I wanted to do this. Besides, you’ll like it. It matches my eyes,” he said fluttering his lashes. I snorted and tore into the bag. Inside were two boxes. I placed the bag on the ground. I opened one of the boxes and saw an emerald necklace. And it did match Edward’s eyes. I gasped and kissed his lips sweetly. “There’s more, beautiful.” I closed the box and opened the other. Inside was a pair of earrings that matched the necklace.

“They’re gorgeous,” I whispered. “When did you get them?”

“In Italy,” he said as he pulled me onto his lap. “I saw them and I had to get them for you. Do you like them?”

“I love them, handsome,” I cooed. “I’m wearing these on our first performance for our tour. They’ll bring us luck.”

“We don’t need luck, but I’m happy that you’re going to wear them on our first performance, love.” Edward kissed me sweetly. “I can’t wait until tomorrow. We have our house. We have our family. Now, all we need is our wedding.”

“It’s still not too late to elope?”

No comments:

Post a Comment