Saturday, September 3, 2011

La Cantante Teaser


“Bella?” I blurted.

“Yes, handsome,” she chuckled.

“I think we need to get a house. Like really soon. People know where we live and since we’ve become ‘famous,’ we need the extra security of a home,” I said. “We all received that bonus check from Twilight Recording. We can use that as a down payment on a house with security and gates and a guard dog.”

“Edward, I don’t think a guard dog is going to included in the house,” she giggled. “But I agree. I’ve given Alice some ‘homework’ to keep her mind occupied. She’s searching for a house for us, somewhere in between here and your parents’ place.”

“Really?” I asked, in complete shock. “You’re not going to fight me on this?”

“No. I don’t like random photographers shooting us as we get out of the car and walk into our apartment. We need some more privacy.”

I put my guitar down and scooped her out of her chair. I peppered her face with kisses. She squealed and squirmed in my arms. “I love you, Isabella Swan,” I growled, grabbing her legs and picking her up. I kissed her mouth and thrust my tongue between her velvety lips.

“Edward,” she mumbled.

“Hmmm,” I replied as I started carrying her to the bedroom.

“No nookie,” she snickered, pulling away.

“What? Why?” I whined.

“My little friend is paying me a visit. I got my shot yesterday,” she said, pouting her lips. “Sorry. Give me a few days and then we can celebrate. Hopefully when we buy a house. Yeah?”

“I suppose,” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Will it make you feel better if I give you  head?” she said dryly.

“A little.”

And she did give me head. On the balcony of our apartment.

I love my fiancée and her tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment