Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Figure Eight Teaser


“Would you rather do body shots?” Alice giggled.

“Body shots?” I asked.

Emmett winked and put in another order. The bartender put out four shot glasses, a plate of lemons and a shaker of salt. “Alice, let’s demonstrate for the body shot virgin,” Emmett said. He removed his tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt. Alice sat down on a stool to be at a more even level with Emmett. He angled his neck and Alice licked his skin. She then put some salt on his neck, licking it again. Emmett handed her the shot that he was holding. She pounded it and put a lemon in her mouth.

I looked at Edward. He had already removed his tie and unbuttoned his top two buttons of his own shirt. “There’s a variation where your partner holds the lemon with their mouth,” he purred. I smiled seductively and handed him the shot glass along with the lemon. He crouched down and I licked his neck, relishing his salty flavor. Edward shuddered when my tongue made contact with his flesh. I put the salt on his neck and again languidly licked his skin. Edward handed me the shot glass and put the lemon into his mouth. I slammed it back, swallowing the bitter liquid. I angled my head and took the lemon from his lips and sucked it. I finished it and looked up at him. “My turn, beautiful.”

Edward brushed my hair from my neck. He leaned down and sucked on my skin. I shuddered when he nibbled slightly on my neck. “So good,” he murmured. He put the salt on my neck and repeated his actions, swirling his tongue on my flesh. I handed him the shot glass and put my lemon in my mouth. He slowly swallowed the drink, his Adam’s apple bobbing as he finished the shot. He removed the lemon from my lips and pressed a solid kiss to my lips, sweeping his tongue into my mouth.

*Thud…we’re ded*

Me, too. That was fucking hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment