Monday, September 19, 2011

Figure Eight Teaser


“As much as he was an asshole, he does have a fucked up knee. He probably would like to skate again.”

“Eh,” I shrugged. “I had the same injury and I’m fine.”

“You did?”

I nodded and rolled up my right pant leg. Bella traced the long scar on my right knee. “I was out for nearly two years. I was actually training to be a singles skater, but I landed horribly wrong doing a quad.”

“What jump?”

“Quad lutz. I fell and ran right into the boards. Thankfully it was just practice and not a competition. I rehabbed it off the ice for a year and tried to come back into the singles scene. But my quads were horrible. So, I worked with Liam to start working on becoming a pairs skater and I was partnered with Tanya. I was with her for nearly four years. Until she decided to become a walking pharmaceutical store.”

“You would have been a beautiful singles skater, Edward,” Bella said as she curled up. “Gold medal and everything. You’re so graceful and elegant on the ice.”

“I could say the same for you,” I blushed. “Your spirals and spins are perfection.”

“I can’t wait until we finally work on our routines,” Bella said, an excited grin gracing her features. “We’ve started work on the Gladiator one, but we can have so much fun. Prior to the competition circuit, we can do some exhibitions and Rose has already texted me with great ideas. Alice has a few suggestions, too. Though, I think hers are much more risqué.”

“Oh, do tell,” I said as I lay on my belly, staring at her.

“Alice has been trying to get me to do a routine to Fever by Michael Buble. I did it as a singles skater but she wants me to do it with a partner. How did she put it? Oh yeah, fucking on the ice,” Bella blushed. “But, I don’t want to exploit our new relationship…”

“Bell, that would be hot,” I said. “I’ve got a million ideas going through my head for moves and damn…”

“You’d want to do it with me?”

“Hell yeah. Obviously not for a competition but exhibitions would be perfect for that. We can also add some show skating, too. Really ham it up. Tanya and I did a routine to Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy as a total joke. But it was a fan favorite. It’s one of the rare times I got to do my back flip.” Bella yawned and hid behind her hand. I did the same. “I’m with you, love. Completely bushed.”  Just as I went to kiss her lips, Alice started screaming.

“Harder, cowboy. Fuck my pussy, baby.”

“Oh, god,” I groaned. “How am I going to sleep with that?”

Bella got up and held out her hand. I arched a brow.  I took her tiny hand in mine. She led back to her bedroom. I gulped. Yes, we had taken a nap together but this was different. This was SLEEPING together.

Fucking?

Not that, you halfwits.

GOD DAMN IT! Come on, you prude.

I’m ignoring you.

Fuck off, fuck-o.

“Are you sure, Bell?”

“You are moving into your place tomorrow. The last thing I need is you falling down the stairs because you’re exhausted. However, you best behave and don’t try and hump me in your sleep.”

“I didn’t do that last night, did I?” I squeaked.

“No, but just saying.”

“Okay, I promise to not hump you in the middle of the night,” I snickered. She smiled and crawled between the sheets. I set my alarm on my cell phone and lay down next to my girl. She snuggled against my chest after she turned off the light. She looked up at me and gave me a grin. I caressed her cheek before I leaned down to kiss her. It was innocent and chaste, but the fires that burned in my belly for her were unreal. “Good night, love.”

“G’night, Edward,” she murmured sleepily against my mouth. She kissed me one last time and curled into my side. Wrapping my arms around her, I closed my eyes and sighed happily. Life couldn’t get much better than this…

Yes, it could. We could be having sex right now.

I’m seriously considering getting castrated to not listen to you two.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to read the whole chapter.. Alice needs to tone that shit down..lol

    ReplyDelete