Monday, September 12, 2011

Figure Eight teaser


The next week and a half went by quickly. My apartment was packed up save for my furniture which was going to be included in the purchase price. I had shipped all of my belongings to Bella’s apartment. She had called late last night to inform me that they had arrived. She said her entire guest bedroom looked like a storage locker. She also threatened to charge me rent if the boxes stayed there for months on end.

I had arranged for my flight to the states. I would be staying in Bella’s guest bedroom/my storeroom until I signed the paperwork for my apartment. I was coming in two days before my move in date. I needed to get my furniture and have it delivered. Bella was going to drive me around to get my necessary errands done.

Furniture first.

Car second.

Woo Bella third…

What?!

No comments:

Post a Comment