Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Geek's Guide To Parenthood - Teaser: Chapter Three


We checked into the airline and went through security. I think Bella was ready to kill someone. She refused to do the x-ray machine scanner thing and absolutely hated being patted down. At least it was a woman feeling up my wife’s goodies. If it was a man, I would have gone ballistic. Those are my boobs.

Mine!

“Edward, you looked like you were about to kill Ethel,” Bella snickered.

“Who’s Ethel?” I asked.

“The lovely lady who felt up my melons,” Bella said as she squeezed her breasts. “She was very professional.”

“I still don’t like other people touching your girlie bits,” I said. “Michelle, I understand. However, random TSA agents named Ethel give me the heebie jeebies.”

“Edward, these are your boobies,” she cooed, ruffling my hair.

“Damn right, they are,” I said, putting my arm around her waist. “Mine.”

“Only yours, baby,” Bella giggled. “Well, Kyra will have at them after she’s born. I am breast feeding you know.”
“I guess I can share,” I winked. Bella laughed and laced her fingers with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment