Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Geek's Guide To Parenthood - New Story!

Baby Cullen

"Edward?" Bella called. "Can you bring me up some ice cream?"

"What flavor, gorgeous?" I replied.

"Chunky Monkey," she chirped. "And some pickles, too."

I grimaced but gathered the requested items for my pregnant and horny wife. I put the ice cream into a bowl and some pickles onto a plate. I jogged up the stairs and found Bella sitting on our bed, wearing one of my t-shirts and a pair of panties. Her baby belly was jutting out in front of her and I bit back a moan.

We just had wild monkey sex. Well, as wild and monkey as the sex can be when your wife is six months pregnant. Down boy!

"Your request, madam," I said as put the bowls into her eager hands. Then she dipped the pickle into the ice cream.

There goes my boner…

"Thank you, baby," she said with her mouth full.

"That's thoroughly repulsive, Bella," I snickered.

"No, it's not," she said. "I'm hoping if I eat something gross enough, Squirt will be ornery enough to show us what's underneath his or her skirt. I want to know what color to paint the nursery."

"No, what color I'M going to paint the nursery," I said. "There is no way in hell you're going up on a ladder. You have a hard enough time walking without the belly."

"True. I'll just watch you paint. With your shirt off. So you can show off your new muscles, stud," she giggled. "You ready for another round?"

"Bella…no. Just, no," I said. "My poor cock is fucking raw. Besides, we need to be at the doctor's office in an hour and half. Eat your crap and we'll go. I need to have some meat or something so I can get the smell of pickles dipped in Chunky Monkey out of my nostrils. That's foul, love. And wrong."

"It's good," Bella said, arching her brow.

"Keep telling yourself that, gorgeous," I said dryly. "When we have Squirt, I'm going to make you a dish of Chunky Monkey with a side of pickles and you will see the grossness that is that."

Bella growled and tossed a pickle at me. I, surprisingly, caught it with my mouth before I left. I went downstairs to make myself some lunch before changing for Bella's doctor's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment