Monday, August 29, 2011

Figure Eight Teaser...NEW STORY


I saw Jacob and Carlisle come onto the ice. I skated over to them and tossed my iPod into my smaller bag that I carry with me to the arena. “Hi, guys,” I said with a smile.

“How are you doing, Bella?” Carlisle asked.

“Good. Did you hear about Edward Masen and Tanya Juneau?” I asked.

“I nearly spit out my coffee when I read the article. Edward is such a beautiful skater. Tanya could have been if she got her head together,” Carlisle said with a frown.

“What happened?” Jacob asked confusedly.

“Edward Masen’s partner is banned from the sport for steroid and drug abuse,” Carlisle explained. “It’s a shame. They were your closest competition at the World Competition. Oh well, now you have a certain chance to medal at the World Competition in Munich. Let’s get working on fixing some problem spots in your long program. Then we have to work on your side by side double axels and that quirky lift you wanted to add to the short program.”

No comments:

Post a Comment