Saturday, August 27, 2011

EC:AWIP Teaser: Chapter 21


Bella was so excited about what we did today. I was so happy that I gave her that joy. As we were washing the dishes, I dipped her into a passionate kiss. She laughed against my mouth and tangled her fingers into my hair. “What was that for?” she asked as I righted her.

“Just because,” I replied as I sat on the counter. “It’s nice to see you smile. Hear you laugh. See the light in your eyes.”

“You did that, Edward,” she said shyly. “You’ve given me so much.”

“I’d do it again,” I whispered.

“Thank you. I love you, Edward,”

“I love you, too.”

She looked up at me and she grinned. Her face was so beautiful. It was slightly pink from being out in the sun. Her eyes were sparkling. Her hair was shiny. She looked so healthy and happy. We spent the night watching a movie on television. Or rather the huge flat screen that pretended to be a television. Once the movie was over, I told Bella that I was going to lock up the house. She nodded and went upstairs to the bedroom. I waited at the foot of the stairs. “Edward CULLEN!” she squealed. “Get your skinny ass up here.”

I snorted and ran up the stairs. Bella was sitting on the bed, hugging the lion. Her expression was almost childlike in its awe and excitement. “You like your surprise?”

“I love him,” she said as she launched herself into my arms. She peppered my face with kisses. “Thank you. Thank you. I love you. You’re awesome. I love you. Thank you!”        
We fell into the bed and made out like horny teenagers all night long. We did some heavy petting, but clothes stayed on. I could tell that Bella was getting more comfortable with me. However, I was suffering the worst case of blue balls ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment