Saturday, August 27, 2011

EC:AWIP Teaser: Chapter 21


The afternoon was spent roaming around Grant Park and Millennium Park. Bella’s eyes were lit up like a Christmas tree. She was so excited and seeing Chicago through her eyes made me excited. We walked through the city with our hands linked and we didn’t have a care in the world. She was happy. I was happy. We were both happy and I didn’t want it to end.

We also went to Lincoln Park Zoo. That was interesting. Bella had never gone to a zoo before. Her mom was too strung out to take her and her foster families were just assholes. She felt bad for the animals in captivity. However, she giggled when we got the lion exhibit. She looked at the lion and then to me. And then back to the lion.

“You two look like you have the same hair stylist,” she giggled.

“I do not look like a lion,” I mumbled. “I just need a haircut.”

“Oh no, it’s more than that. Edward, you’re hair is a hot mess. I love you, but you and our feline friend have the same affinity for bad hair,” Bella giggled.

“Whatever, Bane,” I said as I rolled my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment